Willian hopes to remain in Premier League as Chelsea contract nears its end



Willian says that he would like to stay in the Premier League as the winger enters the last a very long time of his agreement with Chelsea. 

The Brazilian star has shown up for the Blues, winning a couple of Premier League titles, the Europa League and FA Cup since joining from Shakhtar Donetsk in 2013. 

Notwithstanding, his agreement is set to lapse toward the finish of the flow season, leaving his future open to question heading towards the late spring. 

Willian has been connected with a transition to Tottenham and Arsenal as of late, in spite of the fact that his status with Chelsea still can't seem to be chosen. 

Also, the winger conceded that his inclination is to stay in England for a long time to come. 

My craving is to remain in the Premier League, however I don't preclude playing in different groups, no, Willian told usjkfootball. 

I'm going to play until the finish of the period and see what occurs. I'm exceptionally used to England. 

Willian has additionally been connected with an arrival to his nation of origin, having played in Europe throughout the previous 14 years of his profession. 

In any case, he precluded an arrival to Brazilian side Corinthians, demanding that he despite everything feels like he's at the highest point of his game in European football. 

About Corinthians, everybody poses me this inquiry. Obviously, I have love for the club, I joined there when I was nine, I left when I was 18, I invested the greater part of the energy there, I have numerous companions there, the entire family was a Corinthians player before I played there. Be that as it may, today, I don't consider returning to play. I will probably proceed in Europe. 

I feel that I am at the pinnacle today, he included. "We secure something throughout the years, and I trust it is the pinnacle of my profession, yes. 

The 31-year-old likewise examined his future once his playing profession is finished, as he conceded that he doesn't hope to follow previous colleague Frank Lampard into the executives when he chooses to step away. 

I consider being a business person in football, he said. I feel that, due to my stance, my method for being, I don't consider myself to be a mentor. 

As a business visionary, indeed, dealing with the players' vocation, similarly that I did, I likewise need to help in the lives of other youngsters, aiding and helping those out of luck.

Thanks for visiting our blog! For daily updates regarding football stay connected with our website. "usjkfootball.blogspot.com"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barcelona deal to sign Inter's Lautaro in doubt after Tebas enforces financial regulations

Alfredo Morelos played the full 90 minutes against Kilmarnock

Van Dijk explains why he snubbed Man City to join Liverpool